Take turns walking through the neighbourhoods where your group members live or work. Pray for the people you see and for opportunities to share the love of Christ through both word and deed. Consider the following:
- Where is your neighbourhood thriving?
- Who is present? Who is working and who is living in your neighbourhood?
- What societal forces or structural factors foster connection and well-being?
- Where is your neighbourhood languishing?
- Who seems to be on the margins?
- Who is absent? Who is excluded?
- What barriers do you see that keep people out?
- What societal forces or structural factors hinder the heath, vibrancy,
and diversity of our community?