When & Where
10:30am at 5300 44 Avenue Delta, BC near the intersection of 44 and Arthur Drive. Parking is available in our parking lot and along 44 Ave.
What to expect on Sunday morning
- A casual yet meaningful atmosphere
- A warm, friendly, and genuine community that will welcome you
- A dynamic service that finishes before 12:00pm
- Music led by multi-generational teams drawing from contemporary and traditional sources
- A creative, clear, compelling sermon, rooted in Scripture, that engages your mind/heart/soul and points to the good and beautiful God we see in Jesus
- Hospitality towards children as they worship with everyone during the first half of the service, before being invited to age specific, creative, and fun smaller gatherings
Stations of the Church
We realize each person communicates and learns in unique ways. At any time during the service, you are welcome to express your worship at one of our creative stations located throughout the sanctuary.
Upstairs in the balcony, you’ll find everything you need to express your worship through acrylic paint on canvas. This station also provides the best view of the stage in the house!
Children like to move! The movement mat is a designated space where kids can stretch out, dance, and play.
Do your kids like to colour? We’ve got you covered! You’ll find crayons, coloured pencils, and paper at our Kid’s Corner. Your kids can use the table and chairs in the corner, or bring a clipboard and crayons back to their seats.
Drawing isn’t just for kids. Anyone is welcome to pick up a clipboard, paper, and packet of crayons or oil pastels to use back at your seat. Visually explore some of the words or imagery you are drawn to during the service.
A thankful attitude is cultivated over time. Take a moment to practice the habit of gratitude by writing a short Thank You note and hanging it on the gratitude wall. Read other people’s notes and be inspired. Check out some of the hundreds of Thank You notes that have been written.